I recently read a lovely post on such a great blog called 5 Reasons to praise your husband and it really got me thinking about how amazing my husband is, how much I love him and how lucky I am to have him in my life…
Just a warning this may get soppy but he deserves a little public praise!
So my 5 reasons to praise him:
1. He respects me! I love how he treats me, every word that comes out of my mouth is important to him. He listens to every comment, opinion, choice and decision and takes everything I say into account before giving his opinion or explaining to me why he may not agree. I love that, I could not imagine how hard it would be or how frustrated I would be if he didn’t respect or listen to me.
2. He loves me and tells me everyday, I know this should be an obvious one since we are married but he will never leave the house without saying it. When he gets home he says it, when we do something cool or make a decisions or sign something big like our home-loan…he says it!!! He loves me, I can never doubt that for a second!
3. He works so hard to provide for us, for our growing family, for everything we enjoy doing. I know he loves his job anyway (well most days at least), he loves being a mechanic and he loves the company he works for. But I also know he does his best at work because he wants to provide the best future for us that he can.
4. He is fun, he is incredibly funny and so much fun to be with. I love his sense of humour and how he makes me laugh all the time. Especially when I am having a bad day, which is happening more often lately cause of all the hormones raging around my poor body.
5. He is so patient and kind. He has a heart of gold and is so patient and understanding with me. But what impresses me most is how amazing he is with everyone he comes into contact with. He would do anything for a friend or his family if they asked and is always one of the first to be concerned about someone if he finds out they are not doing well.
Mostly I love my husband because of who he is. He is a wonderful man and I know he will be an amazing father, a great role-model to a son and his daughter’s first love.
I’d like to challenge you today to praise your husband, say it out-loud. He will never know what you think of him if he never hears it from you.